- 100% Pure, Unpasteurized Wild Honey
- Supports the Immune System
- Zero Additives or Preservatives
- Naturally Soothes & Coats the Throat
- Soothing Seasonal & Cold Weather Support
100% pure and unadulterated, our Organic Honey is raw, unfiltered, unheated, sustainably produced by wild Apis Dorsata bees who are not raised, but live free in the forests of Kerala, India, our birthplace. It’s ethically collected by hand by our native people who live on-site and harvest in accordance with Ayurveda’s strict principles of sustainability and living in balance with all life forms.
Allowed to forage for honey in their native forest habitat with minimal disturbance, these honeybees produce some of the thickest, most luscious honey with an almost perfect flavor profile.
Wild harvesting and protected native habitats ensures that these bees produce non-GMO honey free from additives or preservatives.
As a nutritional powerhouse, honey has long been considered a quality natural source of antioxidants.. Its thick, luscious texture makes it ideal for soothing throats and easing digestive upset, not to mention it’s delicious on morning pancakes and in tea.
- Powerful antioxidant support
- Supports the body's natural immune responses
- Helps boost energy levels
- All-natural allergy support
- Helps soothe a sore throat and support the respiratory tract
- Ideal to aid recovery from seasonal challenges
- Phyto-Nutrient Powerhouse